You must be a pro at packing by now!Maren looks so cute in her tutu!! Just like Aunt Brandi. I remember when she was just a tiny baby and she was always pointing her toes and I pointed out that she was going to be a ballerina....looks like I may be right! Don't worry if you put her in ballet she will still dance around the house just like she is now...in fact I dance around my house all the time :)
Bethany...I just looked at your blog a couple days ago and then today I had a friend (who got engaged a couple weeks ago) ask me if I had heard anything about Wymount housing on campus. Let me know what you think, whether you like it or not, so I can pass the word on to her!
3 comments:
You must be a pro at packing by now!Maren looks so cute in her tutu!! Just like Aunt Brandi. I remember when she was just a tiny baby and she was always pointing her toes and I pointed out that she was going to be a ballerina....looks like I may be right! Don't worry if you put her in ballet she will still dance around the house just like she is now...in fact I dance around my house all the time :)
hehe, how funny, that is so cute, good luck moving I hope everything goes smoothly
Bethany...I just looked at your blog a couple days ago and then today I had a friend (who got engaged a couple weeks ago) ask me if I had heard anything about Wymount housing on campus. Let me know what you think, whether you like it or not, so I can pass the word on to her!
-Becca Stapley
Post a Comment