Check out this video of Luke...He will be 3 months old tomorrow I took the video on May 28, 2008. He smiles and coos more now and is such a joy in our family.
Hey I would love to make tutus for you! I will send you my email address in a text message today and we will talk more. :-) Luke is adorable! I am glad that things are going well!
What cute kids you have! Luke is adorable! I loved the post about the birthday cards- kinda funny. It is hard when your families get bigger. It was good to hear from you! Looks like you are doing good!
3 comments:
Hey I would love to make tutus for you! I will send you my email address in a text message today and we will talk more. :-) Luke is adorable! I am glad that things are going well!
What cute kids you have! Luke is adorable! I loved the post about the birthday cards- kinda funny. It is hard when your families get bigger. It was good to hear from you! Looks like you are doing good!
He is going to be a great football player
Post a Comment