I FIXED THE VIDEO THANKS TO CANDICE! TAKE A LOOK! Celiese is 14 months and counts to "2" If you haven't already heard...try to read her shirt and you will find out why I have not blogged for awhile, I've been really sick and now I'm feeling better. (sorry about Maren's background noise!
)
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bethany... I couldn't get the video to work. But I'm guessing (from what you said about being sick) that you're pregnant? If yes, then congratulations!!! That's very fun... except for the sick part. I'm excited for you that your house is finished!
I couldn't get the video to work either, but I think I know why, since the same thing happened to me. Did you set your YouTube video's as private? If so, we won't be able to play them on your blog, even though YOU can. So try setting it to "public." I think that should do the trick.
I think I know what Celise's shirt said though....I'll just have to wait and see if my guess is right! :)
Hey Bethany!!!
Your family is too cute!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting!! Congratulations!!! When are you due?
Post a Comment